|NITAAI-Veda.nyf > Other Scriptures by Acharyas > Gitavali > Sri Siksastaka > Song 6|
aparadha-phale mama, citta bhelo vajra-sama,
tuwa name na labhe vikar
hatash hoiye, hari, tava nam ucca kori’,
boro duhkhe daki bar bar
1) O Lord Hari, as a result of my offenses incurred in previous lifetimes, my heart has become hard as a thunderbolt, and feels no change upon chanting Your holy name. Now in utter hopelessness, O Lord Hari, I loudly sing Your name, and in great distress I call out to You again and again.
dina doyamoy karuna-nidan
bhava-bindhu dei rakhoha paran
2) O Lord who is compassionate towards the fallen souls! O origin of all mercy! Please give to me a drop of divine ecstasy and thereby save my life!
kabe tuwa nama-uccarane mor
nayane jharabo dara dara lor
3) When will an incessant stream of tears flow dripping and dripping from my eyes at the articulation of Your holy name?
gad-gada-swara kanthe upajabo
mukhe bola adha adha bahirabo
4) When will a faltering voice choked with emotion arise in my throat, and when will words garbled due to ecstasy come from my mouth?
pulake bharabo sharira hamara
sweda-kampa-stambha habe bara bara
5) When will my body be filled with ecstatic rapture, and when will there be perspiration, trembling, and a stunned sensation again and again?
vivarna-sharire haraobun jnana
nama-samashraye dharobun paran
6) When, out of divine ecstasy, will all consciousness be lost in my pale and discolored body? And when will I hold onto my very life under the shelter of Your holy name?
milabo hamara kiye aiche din
ro-owe bhaktivinoda mati hin
7) This weeping Bhaktivinoda, who is devoid of all good intelligence, sobs, “O Lord, how will such a day ever be mine?”