|NITAAI-Veda.nyf > Other Scriptures by Acharyas > Gitavali > Sri Radhastaka > Song 8|
radha-bhajane jadi mati nahi bhela
krishna-bhajana tava akarana gela
1) If your desire for the worship of Shrimati Radharani does not come about, then your so-called worship of Krishna is completely useless.
atapa-rohita suraya nahi jani
radha-virahita madhava nahi mani
2) Just as I never know the sun to be without without sunlight, so I do not care to regard Madhava without Radha.
kevala madhava pujaye so ajnani
radha anadara koro-i abhimani
3) One who worships Madhava alone is imperfect in his knowledge, and one who disrespects Radha is simply conceited and proud.
kabanhi nahi korobi tankor sanga
citte icchasi jadi braja-rasa-ranga
4) You should never associate with such a person if you at all desire within your heart to participate in the eternal sportive pastimes of Vraja.
radhika-dasi jadi hoy abhiman
shighra-i mila-i taba gokula-kan
5) If one considers oneself to be a humble maidservant of Radhika, then such a person very quickly meets the Lord of Gokula.
brahma, shiva, narada, shruti, narayani
radhika-pada-raja pujaye mani’
6) Lord Brahma, Lord Shiva, Narada Muni, the personified Vedas, and Lakshmi-devi all honor and worship the dust of Radhika’s lotus feet.
uma, rama, satya, shaci, candra, rukmini
7) The Vedic scriptures declare that the goddesses Uma, Rama, Satya, Shaci, Candra, and Rukmini are all personal expansions of Shrimati Radharani.
heno radha-paricarya jankara dhan
bhakativinoda ta’r magaye caran
8) Bhaktivinoda, whose only treasure is the service of such a Radha, humbly begs for Her lotus feet.