|NITAAI-Veda.nyf > Other Scriptures by Acharyas > Gitavali > Sri Radhastaka > Song 7|
rakhite narilokori’ jatan
11) Millions of cowherd damsels are unable to please the mind of Madhava although endeavoring to do so.
`eso eso radhe!’dakoye shyam
12) The flute song calls the name of Radhika “Come here, come here, Radhe!” Shyama calls out in the night.
bhangiya shri-rasa-mandala tabe
13) When the Shri-rasa-mandala comes to a halt in search of Beloved Radha He then goes.
`dekha diya radhe!rakhoha pran!’
boliya kandayekanane kan
14) “Please appear, O Radhe! Kindly save My life!” calling out while weeping Kan in the forest.
nirjana kananeradhare dhori’
miliya paranjudaya hari
15) In a secluded grove embracing Radhika regaining His life and soul Hari is relieved.
bole, `tunhu vinakahara rasa?
tunhu lagi’ morbaraja-basa’
16) Saying, “Without You, where is the rasa dance? Only because of You do I live in Vraja.”
e heno radhika-carana-tale
17) At the lotus feet of such a Radhika this Bhaktivinoda says weeping,
`tuwa gana-majheamare gani’
kinkori koriyarakho apani’
18) “Among Your personal associates please count me also; making me Your maidservant keep me as Your own.”