|NITAAI-Veda.nyf > Other Scriptures by Acharyas > Gitavali > Sri Radhastaka > Song 6|
manca manoharashobhita phule
1) In the forests of Vraja on the banks of the Yamuna there are beautiful thrones bedecked with flowers.
tad upari kotodakaye pakhi
2) The creepers and fruit trees give satisfaction to the eyes and upon these trees and creepers many birds sing sweetly.
malaya anilavahaye dhire
ali-kula madhu-lobheye phire
3) A breeze from the Malaya hills blows ever so gently while swarms of bumblebees fly about in search of honey.
basantira rakaudupa tada
kaumudi bitoreadare sada
4) The full glowing moon of the spring season then distributes its cooling rays out of love and respect.
5) At such a time as this the best of relishers begins His rasa dance the holder of the flute.
shata-koti gopimajhete hari
radha-saha naceananda kori
6) Millions of cowherd maidens Lord Hari is in the midst dancing along with Radha rejoicing in great bliss.
7) The Enchantress of Madhava singing beautiful songs steals away the minds of all the three worlds.
haraolo candra- valira mati
8) All moving and non-moving beings enchanted by chaste Radha who has forcefully defeated the pride of Candravali.
antarita hoyradha takhon
9) After agitating the mind of youthful Vraja-Kishor Radha oh so suddenly disappears from the scene.
rasa bhangalo (aji)radha vihane
10) This Bhaktivinoda perceives some calamity-the rasa dance has now stopped in the absence of Radha.