|NITAAI-Veda.nyf > Other Scriptures by Acharyas > Gitavali > Sri Radhastaka > Song 3|
chinna-purata jini’, varna-vikashini,
1) The beloved daughter of King Vrishabhanu is the crest-jewel of all young women. She is fond of wearing blue garments. Her radiant complexion is very pleasing and conquers the beauty of freshly cut gold, Her locks of hair are nicely arranged, and She is the life and soul of Lord Krishna.
2) She is artfully adorned with jewels, She is very learned in the science of Hari-rasa, and Her forehead is nicely decorated with tilaka. Her breasts are covered with a beautiful corset and adorned with valuable gems, and Her eyes are anointed with black collyrium. Thus She appears to be relishable sweetness personified.
sakala tyajiya se radha-carane
dasi ho’ye bhaja parama-jatane
3) Giving up everything and becoming a maidservant at the lotus feet of Radha, just worship and serve Her with great care and attention.
saundarya-kirana dekhiya janhar
4) Beholding Her effulgent rays of pure beauty, the goddesses Rati, Gauri, and Lila abandon all their pride.
shaci-lakshmi-satya saubhagya bolane
parajita hoy janhara carane
5) The good fortune attributed to the goddesses shaci, Lakshmi, and Satya is completely defeated in the presence of Radha’s feet.
parajay mane hoiya vivadi
6) The group of rival gopis led by Candravali are forced to accept their defeat before Shrimati Radharani, for She alone controls Krishna. Thus they always sulk and simply remain quarrelsome.
hari-dayita radha-carana prayasi
7) Bhaktivinoda, a resident of Shri Godruma, always endeavors for the lotus feet of Radha, the most beloved of Lord Hari.