|NITAAI-Veda.nyf > Other Scriptures by Acharyas > Gitavali > Sri Namastaka > Song 7|
ohe harinam, tava mahima apar
tava pade nati ami kori bar bar
1) O holy name! Your glories are boundless! Therefore I bow down at Your lotus feet again and again.
gokuler mahotsava ananda-sagar!
tomar carane padi’ hoiya katar
2) O grand festival of Gokula! O ocean of bliss! I fall down at Your lotus feet, for I am feeling very distressed and troubled at heart.
tumi krishna, purna-vapu, rasera nidan
tava pade podi’ tava guna kori gan
3) You are Lord Krishna, Your divine form is fully perfect and complete, and You are the origin of all transcendental mellows. Falling down at Your lotus feet, I sing of Your divine qualities.
je kore tomar pade ekanta ashroy
ta’r arti-rashi nash koroha nishcoy
4) You definitely destroy the multitude of afflictions of that person who takes exclusive shelter at Your holy feet.
sarva aparadha tumi nasha koro ta’r
nama-aparadhavadhi nashaho tahar
5) You destroy all of his offenses, even to the extent of the nama-aparadhas (the ten offenses against the chanting of the holy name).
sarva-dosha dhauta kori’ tahara hridoy-
simhasane baiso tumi parama ashroy
6) Cleansing him of all impurities, You who are the supreme shelter are then seated upon the throne of his heart.
`raso vai sah’ boli’ veda kore tuwa gan
7) You are delightful and beautiful, the personification of complete cognizance and thickened bliss. The Vedas sing of You, saying, “The Supreme Personality of Godhead is verily the personification of all transcendental mellows.”*
magaye sarvada nama-sphurti sarva-kshane
8) At the lotus feet of Shrila Rupa Goswami, Bhaktivinoda constantly begs that at every moment there may be the direct revelation of the holy name.