|NITAAI-Veda.nyf > Other Scriptures by Acharyas > Gitavali > Sri Namastaka > Song 5|
harinam, tuwa aneka swarup
1) O Harinam, You possess unlimited forms, such as the beloved son of Mother Yashoda, the increaser of bliss, the son of Nanda, and the reservoir of all transcendental mellows.
2) You are the slayer of the demons Putana and Trinavarta, the breaker of the cart, the protector of the cows, the player of the murali flute, the destroyer of the demons Agha and Baka, the holder of Govardhan Hill, and You are a cowherd boy.
3) You killed the demon Keshi, bewildered Lord Brahma, and broke the pride of Indra, king of Heaven. You are the destroyer of the demon Arishta, the enchanter of the young cowherd girls, and You like to sport along the banks of the river Yamuna.
rama, krishna, hari, madhava, narahari,
4) You give delight to Shri Radhika, bring the nectar of life to the rasa dance, and sport in the groves near Radha Kunda. You are the reservoir of pleasure, the all-attractive one, the remover of inauspiciousness, the husband of the goddess of fortune, the half-man half-lion incarnation, and You are the source of all other incarnations such as Matsya, the fish avatara.
govinda, vamana, shri-madhusudana,
5) You are pleasing to the cows, You are the dwarf brahmana incarnation, and the splendrous slayer of the demon Madhu. You are the moon of the Yadu dynasty, and You always wear beautiful garlands of fresh forest flowers. You are the punisher of the Kaliya serpent, the delighter of Gokula, and You rejoice in the worship of Shrimati Radharani.
ityadika nam, swarupe prakam,
baduk mora rati rage
rupa-swarupa-pada, jani’ nija sampada,
bhaktivinoda dhori’ mage
6) O Harinam, thus according to Your own sweet will You are manifest in all these forms and in many others also. Please let my love and attachment for them increase more and more. Bhaktivinoda recognizes his own priceless treasure and clasps the lotus feet of Rupa Goswami and Swarupa Damodara Goswami while offering this prayer.