|NITAAI-Veda.nyf > Other Scriptures by Acharyas > Gitavali > Parisista > Poem|
bhojana-lalase,† rasane amar,
shunoha vidhana mor
khaiya thakoha bhor
1) O my tongue, you who are overwhelmed with the desire for tasting material enjoyment, please hear my instructions. Always remain deeply absorbed in drinking the nectarean loving mellows of the beautiful names of the divine couple Radha and Krishna.
nava-sundar piyusha radhika-nam
ati-mishta manohar tarpana-dham
2) The name of Radhika is ever-fresh and lovely, and is pure ambrosia. It is very sweet, utterly enchanting and is the abode of complete satisfaction.
krishna-nam madhuradbhuta gadha dugdhe
ativa jatane koro mishrita lubdhe
3) With great care, you should eagerly blend this ambrosial name of Radhika with the wonderful sweet condensed milk of the name of Krishna.
surabhi raga hima ramya tanhi anií
aharaha pan koroha sukha janií
4) Now add into that mixture the sweet fragrance of loving affection, which is both cool and delightful. Drink this nectar day and night, and you will know what true happiness is.
nahi rabe rasane prakrita pipasa
adbhuta rasa tuwa puraobo asha
5) No longer will there remain on the tongue a thirst for mundane tastes, for these wonderful transcendental mellows will fulfill all of your desires.
jaco-i radha-krishna-nama pramod
6) At the lotus feet of Raghunatha dasa Goswami, Bhaktivinoda begs for ecstatic rapture in hearing and chanting the divine names of Radha and Krishna.