|NITAAI-Veda.nyf > Other Scriptures by Acharyas > Gitavali > Arati-Kirtan > Sri Yugala-arati|
The Ceremony of Worshiping the Divine Couple
jaya jaya radha-krishna yugala-milana
arati karowe lalitadi sakhi-gana
1) All glories, all glories to the meeting of the transcendental pair, Shri Shri Radha and Krishna! The assembly of gopis, headed by Lalita, perform the arati ceremony for Their pleasure.
madana-mohana rupa tri-bhanga-sundara
2) The beautiful three-fold bending form of Krishna, who is the attractor of Cupid, dressed in a yellow silk dhoti and wearing a crown decorated with the feathers of a peacock, is simply captivating to the mind.
sunila-vasana gauri rupe gune dhanya
3) Sitting to the left of the charming Lord Madhava is the beautiful daughter of King Vrishabhanu, dressed in a lovely deep blue sari. Her complexion is the color of molten gold, and all the characteristics of Her beauty and qualities are highly praiseworthy.
nana-vidha alankara kore jhalamala
hari-mano-vimohana vadana ujjvala
4) She is decorated with various shimmering, sparkling ornaments. Her face is so splendrous that it enchants the mind of Lord Hari.
vishakhadi sakhi-gana nana rage gaya
priya-narma-sakhi jata camara dhulaya
5) All the gopis headed by Vishakha sing many beautiful songs in various tunes, while the topmost class of gopis known as the priya-narma-sakhis soothe Radha and Krishna by waving camara fans.
bhakativinoda sakhi-pade sukhe bhase
6) Hoping to attain the lotus feet of Radhika and Madhava, Bhaktivinoda happily swims in the ocean of bliss found at the feet of the damsels of Vraja Dhama.