Post Author: Swami Gaurangapada Date: 2007-12-31 04:49:28
Shri Radha Kripa Kataksha Stotra By Lord Shiva in Urdhvamnaya Tantra Sung By Bilvamangala Thakura dasa
High Quality (564 kbps):
Small Size for Slower Connections (200 kbps):
Nityananda! Gauranga! Hare Krishna! Toggle instant fullscreen video via the screen button, download video via the black downwards arrow button and toggle mute/play background music via the A button on the play bar of the above player. Upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Flash Player (version 9,0,115,0 is the minimum reqd for MP4 playback) to view the video at best quality and lowest computer resources. You can test your present version of Adobe Flash Player here. You will NOT be able to view the video if you have an older version of Flash Player so please upgrade it. For those with a 800 by 600 screen, please click the fullscreen button to view the video at full-size if it does not fit in your resolution.
Daaso'smi, Swami Gaurangapada
Post Author: Nava Gauranga dasa Date: 2007-12-31 11:35:28
Nityananda! Gauranga! Hare Krsna!
Thank you for these well produced devotional movies.
Radha Kripa Kataksha
SHRI RADHA KRIPA KATAKSHA ?The PRAYER FOR THE MERCIFUL SIDELONG GLANCE OF SHRI RADHA (by Lord Shiva from the Urdhvamnaya-tantra)
1. munindra vrnda vandite tri loka soka harini prasanna vaktra pankaje nikunja bhu vilasini vrajendra bhanu nandini vrajendra sunu sangate kada karisyasiha mam krpa kataksa bhajanam
Adored by the host of great sages, She drives away the grief of the three spheres. Her face like a lotus blooms with joy. Delighting in love's games in secret groves, She is the daughter of King Vrsabhanu and lives in the heart of the son of the King of Vraja. O when will She shower upon me Her sidelong glance of over-flowing grace?
2. asoka vrksa vallari vitana mandapa sthite pravala bala pallava prabharunanghri komale varabhaya sphurat kare prabhuta sampad alaye kada karisyasiha mam krpa kataksa bhajanam
She rests upon a flower throne beneath a canopy of creepers and boughs of Ashoka. Her lotus feet are lustrous red like coral, yet as soft as new-sprouted leaves. Her hand is eager to give the blessing of fearlessness. She is the abode of abundant opulences. O when will She shower upon me Her sidelong glance of over-flowing grace?
3. ananga ranga mangala prasanga bhangura bhruvam sa vibhramam sa sambhrama drg anta bana patanaih nirantaram vasi krta pratita nanda nandane kada karisyasiha mam krpa kataksa bhajanam
By charming movements Her arched eyebrows are the colourful stage of the play of love. By casting the arrow noose of Her rolling and love laden sidelong glance, She perpetually holds captive the unswerving allegiance of Sri Nandanandana. O when will She shower upon me Her sidelong glance of over flowing grace?
4. tadit suvarna campaka pradipta gaura vigrahe mukha prabha parasta koti saradendu mandale vicitra citra sancarac cakora sava locane kada karisyasiha mam krpa kataksa bhajanam
As lightning's radiant illumination, or gold, or the blossoms of the champa is the fairness of Her limbs. The shining brilliance of Her face defeats the glory of a million moons of Sharad. Like young Chakoras, Her restless eyes skip to and fro, as if bewildered by strange and dazzling scenes at each new moment. O when will She shower upon me Her sidelong glance of over flowing grace?
5. madonmadati yauvane pramoda mana mandite priyanuraga ranjite kala vilasa pandite ananya dhanya kunja rajye kama keli kovide kada karisyasiha mam krpa kataksa bhajanam
In exceedingly intoxicating youth, Her delightful sulking mood is Her bejeweled ornament. Dyed in Her darling's dedication, She is fully skilled in all the arts of making love. In sanctified groves, incomparable, She is learned in the study of all love's novelties. O when will She shower upon me Her sidelong glance of over flowing grace?
6. asesa hava bhava dhira hira hara bhusite prabhuta satakumbha kumbha kumbhi kumbha sustani prasasta manda hasya curna purna saukhya sagare kada karisyasiha mam krpa kataksa bhajanam
The infinite and calm ocean of the sentiments of loving gestures adorns Her neck in the shape of a diamond necklace. Her well-developed breasts are like golden water pots or the cranial globes of an elephant. Her slow, enchanting smile glows with a silent bliss like a sea full of mirth. O when will She shower upon me Her sidelong glance of over-flowing grace?
7. mrnala bala vallari taranga ranga dorlate latagra lasya lola nila locanavalokane lalal lulan milan manojna mugdha mohanasraye kada karisyasiha mam krpa kataksa bhajanam
Her slender arms, creeper slim, rhythmically wave and flow like lotus fibres in a current of water. Like the dancing top of the swaying vine, Her blue lotus eyes flash with enthralling glances. Her playful and alluring movements entice lovely meetings and fascinate Mohan Himself to take refuge in Her charms. O when will She shower upon me Her sidelong glance of over-flowing grace?
8. suvarna malikancita tri rekha kambu kanthage tri sutra mangali guna tri ratna dipta didhiti sa lola nila kuntala prasuna guccha gumphite kada karisyasiha mam krpa kataksa bhajanam
On Her neck, graceful as a lovely conch, its beauty enhanced by three lines, She wears a golden necklace. Three lustrous jewels sparkle and swing from three cords, decreeing all fortune and auspiciousness. Her luxuriant black tresses, artfully woven with clusters of flowers, flow in waves towards Her heels. O when will She shower upon me Her sidelong glance of over-flowing grace?
9. nitamba bimba lambamana puspa mekhala gune prasasta ratna kinkini kalapa madhya manjule karindra sunda dandika varoha saubhagoruke kada karisyasiha mam krpa kataksa bhajanam
The fullness of He rounded hips is girdled with a wreath of flowers of excellence. A splendid waistband of costly gems emits a soft melodious sound like the tinkling of bells, applauding Her beauty. Her graceful thighs are sloping like the tapering trunk of the tusker king. O when will She shower upon me Her sidelong glance of over flowing grace?
10. aneka mantra nada manju nupuraravas khalat samaja raja hamsa vamsa nikvanati gaurave vilola hema vallari vidambi caru cankrame kada karisyasiha mam krpa kataksa bhajanam
Her jingling anklets sweetly resound as the divine and timeless chanting of many mantras, and in their melody is heard all the enchantment of the warbling of a flock of noble swans. The elegant movement of Her limbs is like the bewitching dance of golden creepers. O when will She shower upon me Her sidelong glance of over-flowing grace?
11. ananta koti visnu loka namra padma jarcite himadri ja puloma ja virinca ja vara prade apara siddhi vrddhi digdha sat padanguli nakhe kada karisyasiha mam krpa kataksa bhajanam
Before whom Laksmi, the goddess of millions of unlimited Vaikunthas, stoops to bow with all humility; from whom Sati, Saci and Sarasvati receive favours; endless riches, supernatural powers, perfection and liberation are attained within the light of Her small toenail. O when will She shower upon me Her sidelong glance of over flowing grace?
12. makhesvari kriyesvari svadhesvari suresvari tri veda bharatisvari pramana sasanesvari ramesvari ksamesvari pramoda kananesvari vrajesvari vrajadhipe sri radhike namo stu te
O Goddess Supreme, who presides over all sacrifices, rites and oblations and over the hosts of demigods and saintly persons. O Goddess Supreme, who provides the force to the Vedic utterances and to all arguments of law and logic; O Supreme Mistress of Laksmi and Bhu; O Queen of the celestial gardens of delight; Queen of Vraja, O Sovereign Mistress of Vrndavana, Srimati Radhika, I prostrate before Thee!
13. itidam adbhutam stavam nisamya bhanu nandini karotu santatam janam krpa kataksa bhajanam bhavet tadaiva sancita tri rupa karma nasanam bhavet tada vrajendra sunu mandala pravesanam
May the Daughter of King Vrsabhanu, thus, on hearing this wonderful hymn of Her glories, be pleased to always shower on Me Her sidelong glance of over-flowing grace. Then may the threefold forms of karma, accumulated over many births, be immediately annihilated and may I be granted entrance into the eternal realm of King Nanda's divine son.