Post Author: Bhakta Igor Date: 2007-12-10 22:40:49
Note - I tried several times to modify post - but in preview mode some words are missing space - they are merged together. In original post everything is ok -but in preview words are mising empty space. I tried several times, imported plain text from Notepad, so it seems to be some error. Anyway I am posting text.
Nityananda Gauranga Hare Krsna Dear Gurudeva, I was thinking how to get involved more in some projects and what should be nice to be done in order to help you in further work and to do some praktical seva. I wrote down several short notes so I want to present them to you and devotees for further discussion:
1. It would be nice to have Nityananda Gauranga Naam Verse Book ?collection of essential verses about Nityananda Gauranga Naam Yoga that everydevoteeshould know by hearth. It will be very helpful.
2.It would also be nice to have Nityananda Gauranga Naam Sevaka Handbook –short practical book about basic daily practices ?about chanting, offering bhoga, worshiping Deities, mantras, regulative principles, Prema-dhvani etc. Basic practices that every Nityananda Gauranga Naam devotee should know and follow.
3.Nityananda Gauranga Naam Song-book. Songs of our Acaryas that we should sing daily or occasionally in order to praise supreme Lord.
4.In some devotional institutions there are different levels of learning and exams - Bhakti Sastri etc, so it will be nice for Nityananda Gauranga Naam devotees to have similar tests or exams about Nityananda Gauranga Tattva and spiritual knowledge. Just like there are Naam chanting stages - it would be nice to have different degrees (tests, exams, diplomas) in this ultimate science of Nityananda Gauranga Naam Yoga ( University in future!)
5. I will try soon to finish Serbo-Croatian translation of Nityananda Gauranga Naam Book. We should translate this book on every known language and distribute it in any, paper or electronic form.
6. Sanskrit and Bengali workshop. It is great to read Caitanya bhagavata on Bengali. Is it possible in future to organize on-line basic learning of Sanskrit and Bengali? There are some on-line courses, but we need devotional explanations and examples! Just thought? Please comment and add more? Param vijayate sri krsna sankirtanam! Nityananda Gauranga Hare Krsna
Post Author: Bhakta Igor Date: 2007-12-10 12:14:49
It seems to be some error with WSIWYG editor. When text is post in quick post it seems all right, but when we are writing new topic only Rich Text editor is available...Need some tests to be sure Nityananda Gauranga Hare Krsna
Post Author: Swami Gaurangapada Date: 2007-12-10 12:27:03
Nityananda! Gauranga! Hare Krishna! I edited your above post for better legibility. There seems to be some problem with the HotEditor for posting. I will try to fix it later. Till then I suggest that if anyone faces problems while posting, please switch off the WYSIWYG Mode on the top right of the blue Message box and you should be able to paste your text fine. In that case you will not be able to properly see the typing of the text because the text shows up in black font. But you can type and paste it in Notepad and it should work fine. Igor, please try this temporary solution asap and let me know if it works for you. All your suggestions are amazing and unique. Thank you so much. :)
1. Verse book is a wonderful idea.
2. Sevaka Handbook is a project some devotee would have to take up.
3. Song book also.
4. I plan to start the University as early as possible in 2008.
5. Many thanks. That would be wonderful to have Nityananda Gauranga Naam in Serbo-Croatian :) translated by a Nityananda Gauranga devotee.. I will try to get all your Serbo-Croatian translation posts tranferred to this new Forum. I hope you have a local backup of all the translated pages with the correct fonts. Please zip them and send me by email.
6. It is good suggestion. Bengali could be taught online just suitable and enough to understand the writings of our Gaudiya Acharyas. I am so interested regarding Sanskrit though as Shrila Sarasvati Prabhupada Bhaktisiddhanta was most keen that every one learns Bengali and reads or hear Gaura lila in Bengali. Anyway some knowledge of Bengali will give some insight in Sanskrit also as they are connected.
Daaso'smi, Swami Gaurangapada.
Post Author: Swami Gaurangapada Date: 2007-12-11 04:58:51
It seems to be some error with WSIWYG editor.
Yes. Please try to switch off the WYIWYG mode and let me know if it works fine.
Daaso'smi, Swami Gaurangapada.
Post Author: Bhakta Igor Date: 2007-12-10 12:50:30
Nityananda Gauranga Hare Krsna Yes,error was in WYIWYG mode. I am very happy to know that you like this small suggestions! Now we need to practicaly realize them! Nityananda! Gauranga! I will reorganize NG Naam book translation and continue translation. Also, if that is all right I would like also to participate in NG Naam Song Book compilation. Nityananda Gauranga Hare Krsna
Post Author: Swami Gaurangapada Date: 2007-12-10 12:55:01
Nityananda! Gauranga! Hare Krishna! Thanks. Certainly, you can take up the Song Book. I would require the help of devotees in all the above projects. In fact they will have to take the initiative in starting some of them. I will remain over-burdened with various services for quite some time.
Daaso'smi, Swami Gaurangapada.
Post Author: Bhakta Igor Date: 2008-01-18 18:49:35
Nityananda Gauranga Hare Krsna "In fact they will have to take the initiative in starting some of them."
I am happy to announce that compilation and selection of various devotional songs for Song Book is entering to final phase. There are many important songs and bhajans about Lord Nityananda and Lord Gauranga and we can easily meditate to their Lordships by chanting songs like Nitai Pada Kamala, Parama Karuna and other devotional songs. There are also several unique songs that are not previously published in standard Song Books, and I am sure that such compilation of devotional texts will inspire devotees to chant about Lord Nityananda and Lord Gauranga.