|NITAAI-Veda.nyf > NITAAI Forum Archives > Share > The Lord was dancing|
Title: The Lord was dancing
User: radharamandas Date: 2006-08-26 05:24:42
Nityananda ... Gauranga ... Hare Krishna
Dear Swami Gaurangapada,
Please accept millions of dandavat pranams at your lotus feet. While browsing through the holy site looking at the images of Rath yatra, I was so very excited. Devotees in such a jubilant mood. His Holiness leading the band of vaishnavas through the streets calling out so loud Lord' name, it immediately reminded me of Lord Gauranga rath yatra pastimes. Could not stop the tears from my eyes. Strongly felt that Lord was dancing with all of you .
Do not why I penned down this message, but guess I had to share it with His Holiness. It was only because of His Holiness' mercy and compassion for sinful souls like me that I'm able to utter Lords name.
Yearning for Guru' mercy and service life after life after life.
Radha raman das
Title: Re: The Lord was dancing
User: Swami Gaurangapada Date: 2006-08-26 05:50:22
Dear Radha Ramana dasa, Nityananda! Gauranga! Hare Krishna! Jaya Guru Parampara! :pranams: Pranams! and :bless: Blessings!
Thankyou for sharing your sublime feelings for the photos of Lord Jagannatha's Ratha Yatra. They are quite touching. Though, we are insignificant servants of the Supreme Lord Gauranga, this time's Ratha Yatra was full of miracles. Just to name a few:
(1) There was heavy rains just before the Ratha Yatra and in the previous days also but just as the Ratha Yatra was about to start and we raised our hands in Kirtana for the first time, the dark clouds scattered and sunlight appeared.
(2) Lord Jagannatha, Lord Baladeva and Shrimati Subhadra became very light this time. When I had send them from Puri Dhaam to Gujarat, at least 15 strong men were required to carry one Deity. And now only two or three devotees could easily carry each Deity.
(3) Throughout the Ratha Yatra, Indra was pouring a very very light drizzle of rain just enough to lightly bathe the devotees while not causing any inconvenience to them. So Indra showed and he is also eager to serve the devotees who dance before the Lord.
(4) The greatest miracle of this year's Ratha Yatra was that Lord Jagannatha seemed to be enjoying it very much. Even though Lord Baladeva and Shrimati Subhadra were steady, Lord Jagannatha was swaying left and right to the side ways throughout the Ratha Yatra. Many devotees witnessed this miracle with their own eyes and the pujari on the top of the Ratha was very surprised and had to hold Lord Jagannatha many times.
(5) Immediately after I concluded the final kirtana and when Lord Jagannatha was taken inside, the heavy downpour of rain started just like it was before the Ratha Yatra. I had even told some devotees that the heavy rain would start again just after the Ratha Yatra.
(6) At the end of the Ratha Yatra when Hema Gauranga dasa loudly shouted jaya, his voice sounded so loud as if he was speaking in the microphone. But to everyone's surprise, he had no microphone. When I asked him later, he said that he felt some powerful energy come from within which amplified the sound produced and that he could hear the "Jaya" reverberating throughout his body.
(7) Just once in the very beginning, inspite of all efforts to hold up the live electric wires hanging low on the top, one wire touched the kalash (top dome) of the chariot. And the chariot became surcharged with electricity. Most fortunately, the devotees who were pulling the front iron handle of the chariot (which was surcharged with electricty now) had placed it down just a few seconds before this happened. This shows that Lord Jagannatha and Lord Gauranga protected their devotees from a calamity.
And many more miracles could be seen...
Jaya Nityananda Gauranga!!!
Jaya Jagannatha Baladeva Subhadra!!!
Title: Re: The Lord was dancing
User: Swami Gaurangapada Date: 2006-08-26 06:01:50
Dear Swamyji Dandvat & Pranam,
This Rathyatra ceremony was incredible. I was fortunate to be
happaned to participate this yatra.
May I wish Lord Krishna mercy will always be there with every devotee.