|NITAAI-Veda.nyf > NITAAI Forum Archives > Share > 6 Ways to Prevent Offenses|
Title: 6 Ways to Prevent Offenses
User: Swami Gaurangapada Date: 2006-10-25 18:33:00
In his great classic Bhakti Ratnakara, Shrila Narahari Chakravarti Thakura writes: More
1. Be careful in your dealings with devotees and never create any ill feelings in their hearts.
2. Creating ill feelings with devotees will create impediments on one’s path of spiritual life.
3. Please be very careful in dealing with the Vaishnavas. Beg their forgiveness for any offense with your heart and soul.
4. Be careful not to see a Vaishnava’s faults, and always sing their glories.
5. All of the previous great devotees have said – No one can understand the behavior of the Vaishnava.
6. Hold the devotees lotus feet to your head and always dive in the nectar of pure devotional service to Lord Gauranga Krishna.