|NITAAI-Veda.nyf > NITAAI Forum Archives > Books By Swami Gaurangapada > Nityananda Gauranga Naam > 017 Worshipable Memorial Paraphernalia Nityananda Gauranga > 003 Sacred Footprints|
Title: 003 Sacred Footprints
User: Swami Gaurangapada Date: 2006-06-26 11:33:41
(C) - SACRED FOOTPRINTS -
(1) Shri Gauranga Mahaprabhu's footprints in stone - at the Jagannatha Mandira, Puri, Orissa. Formerly, these were next to the pillar called Garuda-stambha, but they were moved to a small temple near the north gate of Mandira.
(2) Impression of Shri Gauranga Mahaprabhu's body offering full dandavat (prostrated obeisances with all limbs) - at the Alalanatha Mandira, 14 miles from Puri.
(3) Shri Advaita Prabhu's footprints - upon a grindstone at Jhadu-Mandala In Shri Vrndavana.
(4 ) Shri Krishna's footprints - atop the mountain called Carana-Pahadi in Kamyavana (one of the 12 forests of Vraja)
(5) Footprints of Shri Krishna and hoofprints of His cows - at carana-pahadi in th village of Baithana in Vraja
(6) Rocks from Govardhana, Hill bearing Shri Krishna footprint - at the Radha-Damodara Mandira in Shri Vrndavana, and also in Jaipura.
(7) Shri Krishna's footpirnts in rock atop the hill of Nandisvara (Nanda-grama ) in Vraja -
(8) A rock from Govardhana Hill bearing Shri Gauranga Mahaprabhu's thumb-print, which He gave to Shri Raghunatha Dasa Gosvami - Radha-Gokulananda Mandira, Vrndavana.