|NITAAI-Veda.nyf > NITAAI Forum Archives > Books By Swami Gaurangapada > Nityananda Gauranga Naam > 000 NGN Table of Contents > 001 Table of Contents|
Title: 000 Table of Contents
User: Swami Gaurangapada Date: 2006-06-13 04:58:49
I .Why to chant Nityananda Gauranga?
1.Introduction by Swami Gaurangapada
2.Shrila Prabhupada’s instructions to chant Nityananda Gauranga
3.Shrila Prabhupada’s purport in Chaitanya Charitamrita
regarding chanting Gauranga
4.Shrila Haridas Thakura in Hari-naam-chintamani explaining method of ending 10 offences
5.Shrila Prabhupada instructions to chant Nityananda Gauranga in His letters to devotees and commentaries on various scriptures
6.Shrila BhaktiSiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura Prabhupada’s
purport in Chaitanya Charitamrita and Chaitanya Bhagvata
stressing need of chanting Nityananda Gauranga to destroy 10 offences.
7.Glories of chanting Nityananda Gauranga
by Shrila Narada Muni & other acharyas.
8.Supreme order of Supreme Lord Nityananda to chant Gauranga
9. Supreme Personality of Godhead Lord Gauranga ‘s
prediction on spreading of Nitai-Gaura-naam.
II.Supreme Nityananda Gauranga Glories
1.Shrila Shivananda Sena chants Japa of the 4-syllable Gaura-Gopala-Mantra
2.Chaitanya Mangala: Lord Gauranga is worshipped in
Goloka by all His associates by chanting of Gauranga Mantraraja.
3. Direct order of the Supreme Lord Adi-Guru
Shri Nityananda Balarama to chant the Gauranga mantra always.
4. Repeated recommendation of Shrila Narottamma Dasa Thakura
to chant the Gauranga Mantra.
5.No other way in kali-yuga except Gauranga Mantraraja
6. Parvati and Shiva chant the Gauranga Mantra constantly
7.Gauranga-mantraraja is the only way to achieve Lord Krishna
8. Worship of Lord Krishna by chanting the Gauranga mantraraja
9. Millions of years by only chanting the Hare Krishna Mahamantra
but only a few days by chanting the Gauranga Mantra.
10. If even a bird chants the Gauranga Mantra
11. Congregational chanting of the Gauranga Mantraraja
12. All the ten offenses are destroyed by taking shelter
of the Nityananda and Gauranga Mantrarajas
13. Only the most powerful seed of Gauranga's
name will sprout in the barren desert of our heart
14. The Nityananda Mantra immediately evokes tears and
ecstasy of pure love for Krishna even in a sinful person
15. Anyone who even hears the name "Nityananda"
just once certainly achieves lord Krishna
16. Great acharyas have constantly chanted the Nityananda mantraraja
17.Nityananda Gauranga Mantrarajas destroy sinful reactions of unlimited lives.
18.The whole universe is purified by chanting and hearing the Nityananda mantraraja
19.Krishna-prema comes searching
20.Secret of all secrets
21. The strongest medicine of Gauranga-nama
for the strongest disease of the kali-yuga mentality
22.Gauranga Mantraraja uproots all karmic reactions from the roots
23.Sapta-rishis achieve Gauranga quickly by one-pointed Gauranga japa
24.Glories of Nityananda Gauranga Mantrarajas from:
a.Navadvipa Dhama Mahatmya
b.Shri Chaitanya Charitamrita
c.Shri Chaitanya Bhagvata
25.Shrila Shukadeva Goswami constantly chants Gauranga mantra in Navadvipa
26.Simultaneous worship of Lord Gauranga & Radha-Krishna
27.Gauranga Naam:The most principal name
28.All the residents of Navadvipa constantly chant
the names of Nityananda and Gauranga
29.Sectarianism in spiritual life
30. Should lord Gauranga be worshiped as God
since he apperared in the mood of a devotee?
31. Real Vaishnavas become very happy on seeing other Vaishnavas
spread the Holy Names all over the world
III. Questions regarding chanting NG
1.Did Shrila Prabhupada ever recomend such a practice
2.Did any acharya in our line chant rounds of Gauranga and/or Nityananda Mantra?
IV.Gauranga’s Name in the Vedas
6. Krishna Yamala
7. Brahma Yamala
11. Shri Ananta-samhita
V.Gauranga Mantra in the Scriptures
1.Shri Chaitanya Charitamrita
3. Shri Chaitanya-mangala
4.Shri Navadvipa Dhama Mahatmya
5.Shri Ananta Samhita 6.Shri Jaiva Dharma
VI. Nityananda's Name in Vedas
2. Ananta-Samhita of Atharva Veda
3. Shri Chaitanya-Charitamrita
4.Glories of Nityananda Prabhu
5. Nityananda is the Savior of the Most Fallen
6 Nityananda is the Foremost Preacher
7. Nityananda mad About Serving Shri Chaitanya
8. Those who Have no Faith that Gaura and Nitai are Inseparable are Offenders and Atheists
VII.16 Reasons to chant Nityananda
VIII.Nityananda Gauranga Naam Chintamani
IX.Shri Sarvabhauma Shataka excerpts
X.Gauranga Naam Poems
1. Gauranga Name Song
2. Gauranga Swan Song
3.Gaura Namaiva Kevalam
XI. Most Important NG Questions
1.Does Nityananda Gauranga compromise Hare Krishna?
2.Prabhupada on Nityananda Gauranga Names
3.Stopped to chant Gauranga
4.Radha Govinda in Gauranga Mantra5.Who established Gaura Mantras?
6.Nityananda Gauranga Names Conversation
7.Is Gauranga displeased?
8.Chant Nityananda Gauranga very regularly?
9.Gauranga = Radha+Krishna
10.Guru can choose Mantra
11.Nitai chants Gauranga constantly
12.Advaita gives Gauranga Mantra Diksha
13.Three Divine Orders
14.Days or Millennia?
15.Non-difference & Difference? 16.Most Principal Name of God?
17.Should Nityananda Gauranga be worshiped as God?
18.Predictions about Gauranga?
19.Doubts About Puri Dhama
20.Read books by Acharyas
20.Book Writing & Distribution
21.Sectarianism in Spiritual Life
22.Who is a Real Vaishnava?
23.Reinitiation & Other Policies
24.Guru and Management
25.Mahadiksha Things to Know
XII. Lords Nityananda Gauranga in the Vedas
1.Shrutis about Nityananda Gauranga -Atharva Veda
-Shri Chaitanya Upanishad
2.Smritis about Nityananda Gauranga
-Adi Purana -Brihan-naradiya purana
-Kurma Purana -Garuda Purana
-Devi Purana -Nrisimha Purana
-Bhavishya-purane -Saura Purana
-Matsya Purana -Vayu-purane
-Varaha Purana -Vamana Purana
-Visvasara Tantra -Kularnava-Tantra
-Skanda-purane -Shri Ananta-samhitayam
-Sammohana Tantra -Brihad-brahma-yamala Tantra
-Brahma-vaivarta purane -Shri Garga-samhitayam
3.Vedic verses on NG
- Mukti-sankalini Tantra
- Kapila tantre
4.Glories of Nityananda Gauranga from Ananta Samhita
5. Glories from Urdhvamnaya-tantra
6. Shri Gaura-ganoddesa-dipika
7. Smritis about Lord Shri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu’s prasadam
XIII.Srutis and Smritis about the Hare Krishna maha-mantra
preached by Lord Gauranga
XIV.Smritis about Lord Nityananda Prabhu
XV.Smritis about Lord Advaita Prabhu
XVI.Glories of Lord Chaitanya
1. Misfortune of those who do not take shelter of Lord Chaitanya Mahaprabhu
2. Offering a flower to Lord Chaitanya Mahaprabhu
3.Glories of chanting the names of Lord Chaitanya Mahaprabhu
4.Seeing Lord Chaitanya Mahaprabhu
5.Remembering Shri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu
6. Elements of the four major sampradayas accepted by Shri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu
XVII. Lords Nityananda Gauranga's Associates in
Lord Krishna's Pastimes
XVIII.Lord Nityananda Gauranga in every home
XIX. Worshipable Memorial Paraphernalia still present
from the Pastimes of Lords Nityananda Gauranga
XX.Lotus hands and feet of Lords Nityananda Gauranga
XXI.About the Author