|NITAAI-Veda.nyf > NITAAI Forum Archives > Announcements > 2004 Accomplishments|
Title: 2004 Accomplishments
User: Damodara Svarupa dasa Date: 2005-04-17 05:00:35
Nityananda! Gauranga! Hare Krishna!
We are simply happy and ecstatic in serving the devotees all over the world by working round the clock and providing them with these beautiful free eBooks, Websites and Audio Scriptures and replying to their queries. This is our humble gift to all the devotees worldwide.
In Shrila Prabhupada's words, what can one or two lectures do? People hear and forget. But when people receive daily spiritual emails, they always remain in touch. They also have a huge wealth of Holy eBooks available translated or composed by us at their fingertips on our Website which can be read and studied anytime. And now the Audio Holy eBooks will fulfill the need for hearing the transcendental sound vibration from the spiritual master which is a very important limb of bhakti yoga. For those devotees who do not have access to internet we are planning to make available paper books and VCDs in the near future.
Lord Nityananda Prabhu has used me as a humble instrument in some insignificant way to spread His mission of delivering the conditioned souls and I am fortunate and proud to be have this connection with Lord Nityananda, Who is my only hope. I only wish that He glances mercifully upon me just once.
Today, on the day of my birthday (which is not at all worth remembering), I would like to humbly remember the following insignificant achievements which Lord Nityananda has done through me, to spread the Holy Names of Nityananda, Gauranga and Hare Krishna. In order to glorify Their mercy, today I would like to offer the results of my preaching so far at the lotus feet of my Guru Varga and Lord Nityananda Prabhu Himself, knowing well that it is only Them who have done it through me:
General Accomplishments by the mercy of Lord Nityananda:
(1) Personally composed or compiled or translated around 10 Holy eBook Scriptures including the ongoing Nityananda Gauranga Nama Chintamani.
(2) Humbly trying to establish in this world and spread the most concealed, confidential and merciful Nityananda and Gauranga Mantrarajas which are glorified by all the Acharyas as the only means of deliverance for the offensive souls of Kali Yuga along with the Hare Krishna Mahamantra.
(3) Endeavoring to make the hithero unknown Supreme Incarnations of Kali Yuga Lords Nityananda Gauranga massively known in this world by all means possible which is the only way to save the world from disaster as stated in the Vedic scriptures.
(4) Trying to establish the glories of the most merciful scriptures Shri Chaitanya Bhagavata, Shri Chaitanya Chandramrita, Shri Navadvipa Dhama Mahatmya and Shri Chaitanya Mangala in this world.
(5) Trying to establish in our insignificant way the glories of the most Holy Pastime Places of Lords Nityananda-Gauranga in Shri Navadvipa Dhama and Shri Puri Dhama.
(6) Trying to make it known to the world that Shrila Sacchidananda Bhaktivinoda Thakura is the pioneer and originator of Gauranga-Krishna consciousness in modern times.
Specific Accomplisments by the mercy of Lord Nityananda as of December 2004:
(7) Total recorded views and people benefitted due to our online Websites & eBooks as of 15-12-04 around 80,000.
(8) Total recorded downloads of our Holy eBooks & Audio books as of 15-12-04 around 1000.
(9) Total recorded devotees chanting or have regularly chanted the Holy Names of Nityananda, Gauranga and Hare Krishna (including Mahadiksha) around 2000.
(10) Personally distributed around 100,000 paper books of Shrila Prabhupada to people.
(11) Published around 5,000,000 million books of Shrila Prabhupada in 5 different languages over a period of 5 years.
(12) Given around 2000 lectures in English, Hindi and Gujarati to thousands of people and to millions on Sony TV etc.
(13) Distributed around 100,000 Mantra slips or stickers to people to make them chanted the Holy Names at least once.
(14) Recorded and Distributed around 1000 VCDs and mp3 Audio CDs of spiritual nectar katha about the Lord as of 15-12-04.
I thank all the kind devotees who have helped and are helping in so many ways to fulfill the above objectives and for those whose good wishes have always been with me. I pray to Lord Nityananda for their spiritual advancement.
I am not very satisfied though at my insignificant and puny efforts to broadcast the Holy Names and Pastimes of Lords Nityananda Gauranga massively in this world and my heart terribly aches and pains at every moment that even though I am a devotee of Lords Nityananda Gauranga, I am not able to do something substantial to remove the gross ignorance of 99.99% of the people on this planet about the Supreme Lords Nityananda Gauranga and Their causlessly merciful Holy Names, even though I most certainly know that the Golden Age will be brought about by the dint of Their offenselessly powerful Holy Names. I always feel that I am not at all doing enough to spread the glories of Their Lordships Nityananda Gauranga and Their Holy Names and Pastimes.
Ultimately every soul has to leave this body alone one day, and the prayers, blessings and good wishes of the Gurus, Devotees and Lord Nityananda Prabhu are the only means of entry into the spiritual world for the soul at the end of one's life.