|NITAAI-Veda.nyf > All Scriptures By Acharyas > Vishvanatha Chakravarti Thakura > Ksanada-gita-cintamani > Mangalacarana|
1. advaita-prakati-krito narahari-preshthah svarupa-priyo
nityananda-sakhah sanatana-gatih shri-rupa-hrit-ketanah
lakshmi-prana-patir gadadhara-rasollasi jagannatha-bhuh
sangopanga-sa-parshadah sa dayatam devah shaci-nandanah
2. ajanu-lambita-bhujau kanakavadatau
vishvambharau dvija-varau yuga-dharma-palau
vande jagat-priyakarau karunavatarau
3. heloddhulita-khedaya visadaya pronmila-damodaya
samyac-chastra-vivadaya rasadaya cittarpitonmadaya
shashvad-bhakti-vinodaya samadaya madhurya-maryadaya
shri-chaitanya daya-nidhe tava daya bhuyad amandodaya
1. May Shaci's son, whom Advaita Acarya brought to this world, who is most dear to Narahari Thakura, who is dear to Svarupa Damodara, who is Lord Nityananda's friend, who is ther goal of Sanatana Gosvami's life, who makes His home in Rupa Gosvami's heart, who is the goal of Lakshmipriya's every breath, who is the nectar that delights Gadadhara Pandita, who was born from Jagannatha Mishra, who is surrounded by His many associates, and who is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, be merciful to us.
2. I offer my respectful obeisances to the two fathers of the sankirtana movement, whose long arms reach to Their knees, who are splendid like gold, whose large eyes are lotus flowers, who are the maintainers of the worlds, the best of the brahmanas, and the protectors of the yuga-dharma (the religion of the age), and who bring happiness to the people of the world, and who have come to this place because They are very merciful.
3. O ocean of mercy, Shri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu! Let there be an awakening of Your auspicious mercy, which easily drives away all kinds of material lamentation. By Your mercy, everything is madepure and blissful. It awakens transcendental bliss and covers all gross material pleasures. By Your auspicious mercy, quarrels and disagreements arising from different scriptures are vanquished. Your auspicious mercy causes the heart to jubilate by pouring forth transcendental mellows. Your mercy always stimulates devotional service, which is full of joy. You are always glorifying the conjugal love of God. May transcendental bliss be awakened in my heart by Your causeless mercy.*