|NITAAI-Veda.nyf > All Scriptures By Acharyas > Prayers and Songs > Songs of Vaishnava Acharyas > Vijayananda dasa|
Song 1 (Mangala-raga)
1. praphullita kanaka-kamala mukha-mandala, nayana khanjana tahe saje
digha lalata majhe, shri-hari-mandira saje, karanga kaupina kati-majhe
2. (Refrain) jaya jaya goracanda kalu/sha-binasha
patita-pabana jaga-tarana karana, sankirtana parakasha
3. a-janu-lambita bhuja-danda birajita, gale dole malati dama
bhubana-mano-hara dirgha kalebara, pulaka kadamba anupama
4. pratara-aruna-ruci shri-pada-pallaba abheda adwaits nityananda
bijayananda dase, ananda-sayare bhase, carana-kamala makaranda
1. The circle of His face is a blossoming golden lotus. His eyes are restless khanjana birds. His broad forehead is anointed with the tilaka that is Lord Hari's temple. He carries a waterpot. A kaupina is tied about His waist.
2. (Refrain) Glory, glory to Lord Gaurachandra, the destroyer of sins, the purifier of the fallen, the savior of the worlds, the Lord who revealed the sankirtana movement of chanting the holy names!
3. His glorious arms reach to His knees. A malati garland swings to and fro from His neck. His tall form enchants the world's hearts. Like kadamba filaments, the hairs of His body stand erect in ecstasy.
4. The blossoming flowers of the soles of His feet are red like the rising sun. He is not different from Advaita and Nityananda. The nectar at the lotus flowers of His feet makes Vijayananda dasa float in an ocean of bliss.