|NITAAI-Veda.nyf > All Scriptures By Acharyas > Prayers and Songs > Songs of Vaishnava Acharyas > Ramakanta dasa|
Song 1 (Dhanashri-raga)
1. kanaka dharadhara mada-hara deha
madana parabhaba subarana geha
2. (Refrain) hera dekha aparupa gaura-kishora
kaichana bhaba nahata kichu ora
3. ghana pulakabali dithi jaladhara
urasha nehari bada-i camatkara
4. nirupama nirajana rasa-bilasa
acala su-cancala gada gada bhasha
5. kiye bara madhuri bamshi nishana
iha bali sa-ghane pate nija-kana
6. swajana tyaji taba calata ekanta
milaba aba jani kiye ramakanta
1. His form is like a charming golden mountain. His golden complexion defeats Kamadeva.
2. (Refrain) Look! Look at wonderful Lord Gaura-kishora! The ecstatic spiritual love He feels has no limit.
3. The ahirs of His body stand erect. His eyes are two monsoon clouds. Seeing His chest, everyone is filled with wonder.
4. In a secluded place He hears of Lord Krishna's peerless rasa-dance pastime. Overcome, He speaks broken words with a choked voice.
5. Saying, "Did I just hear sweet flute music?", He carefully listens with his ears.
6. Then leaving His companions, He goes to a secluded place. Someday will Ramakanta dasa meet Him and attain His association?