|NITAAI-Veda.nyf > All Scriptures By Acharyas > Prayers and Songs > Songs of Vaishnava Acharyas > Radha-mohana|
Song 1 (Suha-i-raga)
1. jaya jaya shri-krishna-chaitanya daya-sindhu
patita uddhara hetu jaya dina-bandhu
2. jaya prema-bhakti-data daya kara more
dante trina kari dake e dasa pamare
3. purbete sakshata yata pataki tarila
se bicitra nahe yate abatara kaila
4. mo hena papishtha ebe karaha uddhara
ashcarya dayala guna ghushuka samsara
5. bicara karite muni nahe daya-patra
apana sva-bhaba gune karaha kritartha
6. bishesha pratijna shuni e-i kali-yuge
e-i bharasaya radhamohana papi mage
1. Glory, glory to Shri Krishna Chaitanya, who is an ocean of mercy! Glory to the friend of the poor! Glory to the savior of the fallen!
2. Glory to the Lord who gives the gift of prema-bhakti! O Lord, please be merciful to me. Placing a straw between his teeth, this insignificant servant calls out to You.
3. In ancient times You personally delivered many sinners. This is not surprising, for that is why You descend to this material world.
4. Now please deliver the sinners like me. All the worlds praise Your wonderful mercy.
5. If You think I am not worthy to recieve Your mercy, then please make me worthy.
6. Hearing of Your promise of mercy in the Kali-yuga, the sinner Radhamohana begs to take shelter of You.
Song 2 (Suha-i-raga)
1. jaya jaya shri-krishna-chaitanya nama-sara
aparupa kalapa birikha abatara
2. ayacite bitara-i durlabha prema-phala
bancita na bhela pamara sakala
3. cintamani nahe se-i phalera samana
a-candala adi kari taha kaila dana
4. hena prabhu na sebile kona kaja naya
e radhamohana mage carane ashraya
1. Glory, glory to Shri Krishna Chaitanya, whose holy name is the most glorious! Once in a day of Brahma He descends to this world.
2. The people do not ask for it, but still He gives them the rare gift of spiritual love. He does not deprive anyone, even the most fallen and insignificant.
3. Even the cintamani jewel does not give a result as glorious as the result that comes from His gift. He gives that gift to everyone, even down to the candalas.
4. This Radhamohana, who has never served the Lord and has never done any work for Him, now begs to take shelter at His feet.
Song 3 (Bibhasa-raga)
1. vande vishvambhara-pada-kamalam
vara-nija-kantya jagatam aciram
4. satata-virajitam nirupama-shobham
1. I bow down before the lotus flower of Lord Vishvambhara's feet, a flower that breaks the sins of Kali-yuga into pieces, . . .
2. . . . a flower with a sweet fragrance that attracts the bumblebees of the devotees, a flower that mercifully breaks the sufferings of separation from the Lord into pieces, . . .
3. . . . a flower that with its own effulgence at once destroys the darkness of illusion in the hearts of this world, . .
4. . . . a flower that is eternally glorious, a flower with peerless beauty, a flower that Radhamohana yearns to attain.
Song 4 (Bhairabi-raga)
1. pashya shaci-sutam anupa-rupam
3. prakatitam purushottama-savishadam
1. Look at Shaci's son, whose handsomeness has no peer, handsomeness that breaks into pieces the well of peerless nectar.
2. His heart burns with passionate love for Lord Krishna. He enjoys pastimes with King Prataparudra.
3. He is overcome with feelings of separation from the Supreme Personality of Godhead. With lotus hands the goddess of fortune worships His lotus feet.
4. Overcome with ecstatic spiritual love, He is speechless. Radha-mohana yearns to attain His feet.