|NITAAI-Veda.nyf > All Scriptures By Acharyas > Prayers and Songs > Songs of Vaishnava Acharyas > Prasada dasa|
Song 1 (Baradi-raga)
1. keshera bese bhulila desha, tahe rasamaya hasi
nayana-taranga bikala karala, bisheshe nadiya-basi
2. (Refrain) gaurasundara nace
nigama-nigudha prema bhakati, yare tare pahum yace
3. bhabe aruna gaura-barana, tulana rahita shobha
calani manthara ati manohara heri jaga-mano-lobha
4. kampa sweda bheda bani gada gada kata bhaba parakasha
se anga bhangima rupa-tarangima tulana diba se kise
5. sange sahacara ati su-chatura ga-ota puraba lila
prasada kahe se guna shunite, darabaye daru shila
1. His hair and garments are in disarray. His smiles and laughter are nectar. Waves of tears flow from His eyes. He is overcome with ecstatic spiritual love. He is the glory of Nadiya.
2. (Refrain) Lord Gaurasundara dances. The Lord begs the people to accept His gift, the gift of ecstatic spiritual love, a gift hidden even from the Vedas.
3. His complexion is fair. Still, He is reddened with ecstatic spiritual love. No one is glorious like Him. Gracefully and slowly he walks. He charms every heart. Gazing at Him, the hearts of all the world yearn to attain His company.
4. He trembles. He perspires. He speaks broken words in a choked voice. How many symptoms of ecstasy does He manifest? His limbs are graceful. His form is waves of graceful glory. Who is His equal?
5. His companions gracefully sing songs describing His previous pastimes as Krishna. Prasada dasa says: Hearing His glories, even the dry sticks and hard rocks melt in ecstasy.