|NITAAI-Veda.nyf > All Scriptures By Acharyas > Prayers and Songs > Songs of Vaishnava Acharyas > Paramananda dasa|
Song 1 (Gauri-raga)
1. jaya krishna chaitanya nityananda candra
advaita acarya jaya gaura-bhakta-vrinda
2. radhe krishna govinda yamuna brindabana
shri-chaitanya nityananda rupa sanatana
3. rupa sanatana mora prana-sanatana
kripa kari deha more yugala carana
4. radhe krishna rata mana radhe krishna rata
brindabana yamuna pulina bamshi-bata
5. radhe krishna rata mana radhe krishna rata
vraja-bbume basa kara yamuna nikata
5. radhe krishna radhe krishna radhe krishna rata re
nabadvipe goracanda patiyache hata re
6. radhe krishna radhe krishna radhe krishna rata re
shacira nandana gora kirtane lampata re
7. radhe krishna radhe krishna radhe gobinda
shri-radha-ramana bande e paramananda
1. Glory to Lord Krishna Chaitanya! Glory to Lord Nityanandacandra! Glory to Lord Advaita Acarya! Glory to all the devotees of Lord Gauara!
2. Glory to Shri Radha! Glory to Lord Krishna! Glory to Lord Govinda! Glory to the Yamuna! Glory to Vrindavana! Glory to Lord Chaitanya and Lord Nityananda! Glory to Rupa Gosvami and Sanatana Gosvami!
3. Rupa Gosvami and Sanatana Gosvami are eternally my very life and soul. O Rupa Gosvami and Sanatana Gosvami, please be merciful and give to me service ot the divine couple's feet.
4. O my heart, please chant, "Radhe! Krishna!" Please chant, "Radhe! Krishna!" Please chant, "Vrindavana! Vamshivata on the Yamuna's banks!"
5. O my heart, please chant, "Radhe! Krishna!" Please chant, "Radhe! Krishna!" Please reside in Vrajabhumi near the Yamuna.
6. Please chant, "Radhe! Krishna! Radhe! Krishna! Radhe! Krishna!" In Navadvipa Lord Gaurachandra established His marketplace!
7. Please chant, "Radhe! Krishna! Radhe! Krishna! Radhe! Krishna!" Please be eager to chant the holy names of Shaci's son, Lord Gaura!
8. Please chant, "Radhe! Krishna! Radhe! Krishna! Radhe! Govinda!" Paramananda bows down before Shri Radha-ramana.
Song 2 (Kamoda-raga)
1. gora abatare yara na haila bhakti-rasa
ara tara na dekhi upaya
rabira kirane yara ankhi parasanna naila
bidhata bancita bhela taya
2. (Refrain) bhaja goracandera carana
e tina bhubane bha-i dayara thakura na-i
gora bada patita-pabana
3. hema jalada kiye prema sarobara
pa-iya yemana na haya shitala
ki jani kemana mana tara
4. bhaba-taribare hari-nama-mantra bhela kari
apani gauranga kare para
bhabe ye du\biya mare keba uddharibe tare
1. Now that Lord Gaura has descended to this world, anyone who does not relish the sweet nectar of bhakti is like a person whose eyes cannot see even when the sun is shining bright. I do not see any way to help such a person. Destiny has cheated him.
2. (Refrain) Please worship Lord Gaurachandra's feet. O my brothers, in all the three worlds no one is merciful like Lord Gaura. He is the great purifier of the fallen souls.
3. He is like a monsoon cloud made of gold. He is a great lake of ecstatic spiritual love. He is an ocean of mercy descended to this world. What kind of heart will not find cooling bliss when it meets Lord Gaura? How can I understand such a heart?
4. The mantra of Lord Krishna's holy names has come to carry everyone across the ocean of birth and death. Lord Gauranga personally carries everyone to the farther shore of that ocean. The souls now drowning in that ocean will all be lifted up and rescued. Only Paramananda is still left behind.
Song 3 (Suha-i-raga)
1. (Refrain) gora dayara abadhi guna-nidhi
gauranga bihare nirabadhi
2. bhuja-yuga aropiya bhakatera kandhe
cali ya-ite na pare goracanda hari hari kande
3. preme chala chala nayana-yugala
kata nadi bahe dhare
pulake purila gora-kalebara
dharani dharite nare
4. sange parishada phire nirantara
hari hari bola bole
priya-sakhara kandhe bhuja-yuga diya
helite dulite cale
5. bhubana bhariya preme utarola patita-pabana nama
shuniya bharasa paramanandera manete na laya ana
1. (Refrain) Lord Gaura is a treasure-house of virtues. His mercy is the highest limit of all mercy. In the towns of Nadiya and on the Ganga's banks Lord Gauranga enjoys pastimes without stop.
2. He tries to walk. He has no power to do it. Resting both His arms on two devotees' shoulders, Lord Gaurachandra weeps, “Hari! Hari!"
3. How many flooding rivers of tears of ecstatic love flow from His eyes? The hairs of His body stand erect. The earth has no power to support His fair form.
4. Surrounded by His associates, He turns and dances. “Hari! Haribol!", He calls. His arms clinging to the shoulders of two dear friends, He staggers as He walks.
5. He makes the whole world agitated with ecstatic spiritual love. That is why He bears the name Patita-pavana (the purifier of the fallen). Hearing His glories, Paramananda has faith in Him alone. No other kind of faith rests in Paramananda's heart.
Song 4 (Bibhasa-raga)
1. parasha-manira sange ki diba tulana
parasha choya-ile haya naki sona
amara gaurangera gune naciya ga-iya re
ratana ha-ila kata jana
2. (Refrain) shacira nandana bana-mali
e tina bhubane yara tulana dibara na-i
gora mora parana putali
3. gauranga-candera chande canda kalanki re
emana ha-ite nare ara
akalanka purna candra udaya nadiya-pure
dure gela manera andhara
4. e-gune surabhi sura- taru sama nahe re
magile se paya kona jana
na magite akhila bhubana bhari jane jane
yaciNa de-ola prema-dhana
5. goracandera tulana kebala gorara saha
bicara kariya dekha sabe
paramanandera mane e bada akuti re
gaurangera daya kabe habe
1. How shall I say Lord Gauranga is like a touchstone? By its touch a touchstone turns objects into mere gold. But by His touch My glorious Lord Gauranga creates how many priceless jewels, jewels that even sing and dance?
2. (Refrain) Shaci's son is Lord Krishna Himself, Lord Krishna who wears a forest garland. Nothing in the three worlds is equal to Him. My Lord Gaura is the Deity I worship with my every breath.
3. The moon of Lord Gauranga is supremely glorious. The ordinary moon of this world is marked with spots. No moon of this world is equal to Lord Gauranga. When the spotless moon of Lord Gauranga rises in Nadiya, blinding darkness flees from every heart.
4. Neither the surabhi cow nor the kalpa-taru tree are equal to Lord Gauranga. Before obtaining a boon from them one must first place a request. Even without receiving any request, Lord Gauranga gives His gifts to all the worlds. Indeed, it is He who begs everyone please to accept His gift of ecstatic spiritual love.
5. Only Lord Gauranga Himself is equal to Lord Gauranga. Reflect on this and you will see that it is true. In Paramananda's heart this prayer resides: When will Lord Gauranga give His mercy to me?