|NITAAI-Veda.nyf > All Scriptures By Acharyas > Prayers and Songs > Songs of Vaishnava Acharyas > Murari|
Song 1 (Pahida-raga)
1. shacira angina majhe bhubana=mohana saje
goracanda deya hamagudi
mayera anguli dhari kshane cale gudi gudi
achada kha-iya yaya padi
2. bagha-nakha gale dole buka bhasi yaya lole
canda-mukhe hasira bijuli
dhula-makha sarba gaya sahite ki pare maya
bukera upare laya tuli
3. kandiya akula tate name gora kola haite
puna bhume deya gadagadi
hasiya murari bole e nahe kolera chele
sannyasi ha-ibe gaura-hari
1. In Shaci's courtyard crawls infant Gaurachandra, who charms all the worlds. For a moment He grasps His mother's finger and walks. Then again He crawls and crawls. Sometimes He walks a few steps, and then again He tumbles to the ground.
2. As He crawls a splendid tiger-claw necklace swings to and fro on His chest. A lightning-flash smile glistens on the moon of His face. Now His every limb is anointed with dust. How can His mother bear it? She picks Him up.
3. He is agitated. He cries. Child Gaura scrambles from His mother's lap. She places Him on the ground. Again He crawls. Murari smiles and says: This is not just another little boy on his mother's lap. This is Lord Hari withn a fair complexion, Lord Hari who later will become a sannyasi.
Song 2 (Kamoda-raga)
1. shacira dulala mano-range
khele sama-baya shishu-sange
2. majhe gora shishu cari pashe
nace ara mridu hase hase
3. hate hate kare dharadhari
tale tale nace ghuri ghuri
4. kshane ghana deya karatali
kshane keha kahe bhali bhali
5. gora yabe bale hari hari
shishu-gana bale sange hari
6. ghana ghana hari-bola shuni
kampe kali paramada guni
7. murari anande bhara-pura
papera rajatwa haila dura
1. His heart filled with delight, Shaci's small son plays with the other boys.
2. With the other boys around him on four sides, child Gaura dances. He gently, gently laughs.
3. Hand in hand, the boys dance to the singing.
4. One moment there is clapping of hands. The next moment there are calls of "Bravo! Bravo!"
5. Child Gaura sings, "Hari! Hari!" The other boys also sing, "Hari!"
6. Hearing the boys sing, "Haribol!", Kali-yuga trembles. He knows a calamity is coming.
7. Murari is flooded with bliss. Now the king of sins flees far away.