|NITAAI-Veda.nyf > All Scriptures By Acharyas > Prayers and Songs > Songs of Vaishnava Acharyas > Manamatha dasa|
Song 1 (Bibhasa-raga, Dashakushi)
1. nishi parabhata samaye kiye pekhalum, rasamyaa gaura-kishora
kunkuma candana, angahi dhusara, bhushana parama ujora
2. rasa bhare rajani jagi karu kirtana, nartana nishi karu bhora
pulakabali lalita tanu-madhuri, caturi carita ujora
3. nindahi lole lola-dithi locana, tahi ati aruna bhela
pulake pirita puna utha-i, ishat hasi puna gela
4. gaura-carita rita ki kahaba samprita, bujha-ite bujha-i na pari
manamatha bhana, kali dalana dayarnaba, durlabha nadiya-bihari
1. At dawn I saw charming Lord Gaura-kishora. His limbs were anointed with sandal and kunkuma. His ornaments glistened.
2. All night He had performed kirtana. All night He danced, overcome with ecstatic love. The hairs stood erect on His graceful body. His pastimes were glorious.
3. His reddish eyes were restless. In an eyeblink ecstatic spiritual love arose within Him. He gently smiled.
4. Who can describe the truth of Lords Gaura's pastimes? I have no power to understand them. Manamatha says: Lord Gaura, who is very difficult to attain, now enjoys pastimes in Nadiya. An ocean of mercy, under His feet He now tramples Kali-yuga's sins.