|NITAAI-Veda.nyf > All Scriptures By Acharyas > Prayers and Songs > Songs of Vaishnava Acharyas > Madhavi dasa|
Song 1 (Bala-raga)
1. shyamera gaura-barana eka deha
pamara-jana ithe kara-i sandeha
2. saurabha agora murati rasa sara
pakala bhena yaiche phala sahakara
3. gopa-janama punah dvija abatara
nigama na paya-i nigudha bihara
4. prakata karala hari-nama bakhana
nari purukha mukhe shuniye ana
5. kari gaura-carana-kamala-madhu-pana
sarasa sangita madhabi dasa bhana
1. Dark Krishna and beautiful Radha have combined in a single fair form. This truth the common people doubt.
2. That fragrant form contains the sweetest nectar. That form is like a tree filled with ripe fruits.
3. He who previously took birth as a gopa has now descended as a brahmana to this world. Even the Vedas do not understand Him. His pastimes are very confidential.
4. He openly revealed the chanting of Lord Hari's holy names. Now no other sound is heard from any man's or woman's mouth.
5. Tasting the sweet nectar at the lotus flower of Lord Gaura's feet, Madhavi dasa sings this sweet song.