|NITAAI-Veda.nyf > All Scriptures By Acharyas > Prayers and Songs > Songs of Vaishnava Acharyas > Madhava dasa|
Song 1 (Suha-i-raga)
1. (Refrain) dekha bha=i agama nigame
chaitanya nitai bine dayara na-i papi-loka taha nahi jane
2. satya treta dvapara satya-yugera ishvara
dhyana yajna puja prakashila
se-i brindabana canda dhari nata-bara chanda
se yuge gopire prema dila
3. se-jana gokula-natha kamsa keshi kaila pata
yare kahe yashoda-kumara
nabadvipe abatari se-i haila gaura hari
patakire karite uddhara
4. tahara agraja-nama rohini-nandana rama
ara yata parishada mile
nija-nama prema-gune patita candala jane
bhasa-ila prema ankhi jale
5. ye mudha pandita-mani paduya tarkika jani
purabe asura haiya chila
dvija madhaba dase bale se-i aparadha phale
e yuge bancita bujhi haila
1. (Refrain) O my brothers, please look in the Agama and Nigama scriptures. No one is merciful like Lord Chaitanya and Lord Nitai. This the sinners do not know.
2. He who is the moon of Vrindavana and who in the Satya, Treta, and Dvapara-yugas taught meditation, yajna, and Deity worship, has now become the best of dancers. In this yuga He teaches the love the gopis felt.
3. He who is the master of Gokula, who killed Kamsa and Keshi, and who was Yashoda's little boy, has descended to the town of Navadvipa. Now He is Lord Gaura-Hari. Now He delivers the sinners.
4. In this world He met Balarama, His elder brother, and He also met His eternal associates. He taught the chanting of His holy names. He taught the glories of ecstatic spiritual love. Even the fallen Candalas He made swim in the tears of spiritual love flowing from their eyes.
5. The fools who rejected Lord Chaitanya and who thought themselves great scholars and philosophers were all demons in their previous births. Dvija Madhava Dasa says: For this offense these fools were for a whole yuga be cheated of Lord Gaura's gift.