|NITAAI-Veda.nyf > All Scriptures By Acharyas > Prayers and Songs > Songs of Vaishnava Acharyas > Gopala dasa|
Song 1 (Dhanashi-raga)
1. kara-yode nabadwipe bandiba nima-i
adhama-janara bandhu tin3he binu na-i
2. adwaita gosani bandiba sabadhane
prakashila ye-i hari nama dayabane
3. bando birabhadra-pita nityananada nama
prema hena dane ye-i purna kaila kama
4. bando rupa sanatana raya ramananda
saranga gosani bando parama sananda
5. sarbabhauma bando sarba-shastre bisharada
prabhura sahita yanra kaila badabada
6. shadabhuja dekhana prabhu dila darashana
gopala bale prabodha haila sarbabhauma-mana
1. Folding my palms I will offer my respectful obeisances to Lord Nimai in Navadvipa. None but He is the friend of the fallen souls.
2. I will offer my respectful obeisances to Lord Advaita who mercifully revealed Lord Krishna's holy names.
3. I offer my respectful obeisances to Virabhadra's father who bears the name Nityananda. When He gives the gift of ecstatic spiritual love all one's desires are at once fulfilled.
4. I offer my respectful obeisances to Rupa Gosvami Sanatana Gosvami and Ramananda Raya. I very happily offer my respectful obeisances to Saranga Gosvami.
5. I offer my respectful obeisances to Sarvabhauma Bhatöacarya who learned in all the scriptures debated with the Lord.
6. To Sarvabhauma the Lord revealed His six-armed form. Gopala dasa says: In this way Sarvabhauma's heart became enlightened.