|NITAAI-Veda.nyf > All Scriptures By Acharyas > Prayers and Songs > Songs of Vaishnava Acharyas > Devakinandana dasa|
Song 1 (Gauri-raga)
1. (Refrain) mari na lo nadiyara majhare o na rupa
sonara gauranga nace ati aparupa
2. alaka tilaka shobhe mukhera paripati
rase dubu dubu kare ranga ankhi duti
3. adhare ishat hasi madhura katha kaya
gribara bhangima dekhi parana kotha raya
4. hiyara dolane dole rangana phulera mala
kata rasa lila jane kata rasa kala
5. candane carcita anga binodiya koca
cancara cikure shobhe gandha-raja campa
6. debakinandana bale shuna lo ajuli
tumi ki na jana gora nagara bana-mali
1. (Refrain) Ah! Ah! Wonderful and glorious like gold Lord Shauranga dances in Nadiya.
2. Tilaka glistens on his forehead. He is plunged and plunged in the nectar of ecstatic spiritual love. His eyes are now reddish.
3. A gentle smile rests on His lips. His words are sweet. Tilting His neck He casts a glance. He sighs.
4. His chest sways to and fro. His garland of rangana flowers sways with it. How many nectar pastimes does He enjoy? How much of the nectar of ecstatic spiritual love does He taste?
5. His limbs are anointed with sandal paste. He is graceful and playful. A campaka flower that is the king of sweet fragrances decorates His curly hair.
6. Devakinandana says: O foolish friend please listen. Why do you not accept the truth the truth that Lord Gaura is Krishna Himself Krishna the amorous teenage boy who wears a forest-flower garland.