|NITAAI-Veda.nyf > All Scriptures By Acharyas > Bhaktivinoda Thakura > Tattva Sutra Book > Siddhanta Prakarnam|
41. jnanasuryasyehi rasmayah sastrani
Revealed scriptures are the rays of transcendental knowledge.
42. sastramaksamesu valiyo vivekinam naitattanmula prapteh
Rules and regulations are for regulating the ignorant conditioned souls; those who have attained their constitutional awareness are not limited by such conditions.
43. bhakteyna sastram tadvidherjnanavirodhitvat
Unnalloyed devotees of Shri Krishna are not to be limited by the conditions of scriptural rules because their activities are based on spontaneous attachment which is transcendental to rules and regulations.
44. bhaktau na varnasramavidhih sa tasyajnanaparatvat
Self-realized devotees of Krishna, due to attainment of knowledge of their constitutional position, are beyond the codes of varnasrama.
45. ajnahitartham grahyam karma na virodhi
A selfless performance of activities for the welfare of ignorant people doesn't create impediment in devotion.
One should perform devotional service according to one's acquired nature and qualifications.
47. kamyetarabhaktirnasasta cittaviksepatvadanitya phalatvac ca
The original affinity of the living entities for Shri Krishna, when degraded and misdirected toward others results in bewilderment of consciousness and material attainments.
48. pratyaksanumanabhyam bhagavata siddhanta eva gariyan vijnanamayatvat sarva siddhantasrayatvac ca
Among realized knowledge and inference pertaining to the conclusion of it, Shrimad-Bhagavatam is the highest because it is transcendentally scientific and is the shelter of all conclusions.
49. chaitanyasya sarvacaryasyavirbhave na gurvantaram
At the manifestation of Shri Chaitanya, who is the universal acaryya and monitor of all souls, all other preceptors become secondary, for the soul is directly inspired by the Lord. (In the absoluteness of the teachings of Lord Chaitanya, other acaryas are absolved!)
50. pare purnanurakti ritaresu tulya jade yukta vairagyanceti saragrahi matam
Unalloyed love toward Shri Krishna, compassionate affection toward others and dovetailing everything in the material existence in the service of Krishna, constitute the cream of religious principles as far as the essence-seeking transcendentalists are concerned.