|NITAAI-Veda.nyf > All Scriptures By Acharyas > Bhaktivinoda Thakura > Tattva Sutra Book > Cit Padartha Prakaranam|
Cit Padartha Prakaranam
11. cetanah paranugatastadvidhivasyatvat
The individual living entities are eternally subordinate to the Supreme Lord Shri Krishna and are subject to His rules.
12. tecanadhyanantah parasaktivisesatvat
These individual souls are eternal (beginningless and endless being), part and parcels of (the jiva-sakti) of Shri Krishna.
13. cidananda svarupa api parato bhinna nityasatyatvabhavat
Although constitutionally conscious and blissful, the living entities are certainly different from the supreme living entity Shri Krishna, who is the eternal Absolute Truth and Supreme Personality of Godhead.
14. tesam paratvam kecidaparebhedamitare tubhayam
The seers of the truth have established three views regarding the living entity and the Supreme Lord, namely (a) oneness, (b) difference, and (c) simultaneous oneness and difference.
15. sarvesam samanjasyam satvika vijnanasya bhramatvabhavat pramana satbhavac ca
There cannot be a mistake in the scientific evidence of transcendental revelation. So, all these (three) views are in complete agreement.
16. vicararagau cetana dharmau svarupa pravrtti bhavat
The constitutional nature and character of the living entity is (transcendental) knowledge and love.
17. pare 'nurakti svabhaviki sreyaskarica itaresaupadhiki duhkhapradhac ca
Love of Godhead is the natural and auspicious function of the living entity. When that love is directed toward objects of material existence it becomes the source of all miseries.
18. upadhikrta hi klesah
Miseries arise from attachments to material existence.
19. anartha-nivrttir muktih svapada-prapakatvat
Cessation of unwanted miseries brings one to the platform of liberation where the constitutional position (as servant of Krishna) is realized.
20. jivanam itaranurakti heturisvara karunyam tata eva tesam svatantrya siddheh
The material attachments of the living entities result from their minute independence, awarded to them by the mercy of Shri Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead.