|NITAAI-Veda.nyf > All Scriptures By Acharyas > Bhaktivinoda Thakura > Tattva Sutra Book > Acit Padartha Prakarnam|
Acit Padartha Prakaranam
21. maya-saktiracidgunavati paravarakarya rupac ca
The external energy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead Shri Krishna is endowed with material qualities whose transformation results in the evolution of many details of this unlimited cosmic manifestation.
22. jadatvat krtisunya cetana prerita bhavati sajnjavavat
Matter being unconscious, cannot act by itself. When activated by consciousness (spirit) it begins to work.
23. sa parananuraktanam karavadhehati bandhanarupa
Those living entities who are averse to Shri Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, are imprisoned in variegated bodies by the external energy, maya.
24. anadirananta ca paramesvara saktitatvat
The external energy is without beginning or end because it is the divine energy of the Supreme Lord Shri Krishna.
25. kalenarthantaram baddhanam prakrti sambandha-rupatvat
Time is a form of relation between the conditioned souls and the external energy.
26. saivadhisthanarupini desa samjnita
The external energy constitutes the accomodation, which is known as space.
27. jade baddhasyananda bhramo vaikuntha bhramascasangat
Conditioned by matter, the living entity mistakes sense gratification as bliss and material existence as the transcendental abode due to association with matter.
28. vivekena tato vimuktih
To become free from these delusions one should discriminate by transcendental knowledge of the Absolute Truth.
29. na ca prakrtavadindriyagrahyatvam vaikunthasyadhaksajatvat
The spiritual world is transcendental - beyond mundane sensual perception.
30. indriyani tadvisayastajjata bhavas ca manasasaha prakrtascid-upadhitvajjanyatvac ca
The mundane senses, sense objects, the feelings derived from their contact, and the mind -- all these are 'material' in existence, due to the conditioned state of the living entities.