|NITAAI-Veda.nyf > All Scriptures By Acharyas > Bhaktivinoda Thakura > Sharanagati by Thakura Bhaktivinoda > XV|
1. Lord, this I lay at Thy Feet:
I am fallen and most vile, this the three worlds know.
2. There is no sinner so base as myself in the whole world,
In the universe there is no one whose offense equals mine.
3. Those sins and offences as Thou know'st
I feel ashamed even to disown.
4. Whither shall I betake myself for shelter except to Thee ?
Thou art the Ruler of all the powers that be, Darling
of the Lord of Braja.
5. This world of Thine, Thou permeates all things,
Thou wear'st out the offense that is committed towards
6. Thou, indeed, art the Refugee of those whose steps have
What else is there beside Thyself ?
7. Even so all who offend against Thee
Will ever seek Thy refuge.
8. Bhaktivinode seeking the shelter of Thy Feet
At Thy Feet surrenders himself this day.