|NITAAI-Veda.nyf > All Scriptures By Acharyas > Bhaktivinoda Thakura > Sharanagati by Thakura Bhaktivinoda > XIII|
1. Lord, there is now nothing left that may be called mine,
Thou alone art my father, friends, brother.
2. Friends, wife, sons, daughters, are now Thy servants:
My efforts for them are on Thy account.
3. Wealth, followers, house, way,- in as much as they
belong to Thee,
4. For Thy service, I earn riches,
And bear the expenses of Thy household.
5. I know neither evil nor good, I only serve,
A watchman set to guard the properties of Thy household.
6. My senses I exercise according to Thy direction
And desire to hear, see, smell and taste.
7. Nothing I do for my own pleasure,
"Thy pleasure is the essence" says Bhaktivinode.