|NITAAI-Veda.nyf > All Scriptures By Acharyas > Bhaktivinoda Thakura > Sharanagati by Thakura Bhaktivinoda > XI|
1. Mind, body, family, whatever is mine,
Youthful Son of Nanda, I tender at Thy Feet,
2. In weal and woe, in life and death,
I am relieved of all anxiety, preferring those feet of Thine.
3. Save me or slay me as Thou will'st,
Thou art the Master of Thy eternal servant.
4. If it be Thy will to cause me to be born
May I have birth in the home of Thy devotee.
5. In the dwelling of Thy servant may I be born a worm -
I have no desire to be born a Brahma averse to Thee.
6. I crave the boon of the society of Thy devotees
Who is without a particle of desire for enjoyment or
freedom from misery.
7. All I find in Thee, - father, mother, lover, son,
Lord, preceptor, husband.
8. "Hear, O Kan (Krishna)", says Bhaktivinode,
"Lord of Radha, Thou art my life".