|NITAAI-Veda.nyf > All Scriptures By Acharyas > Bhaktivedanta Prabhupada > Viraha Astaka > Seventh Octet|
Seventh Octet -- Distributing the Pure Devotional Process
1) The most magnanimous incarnation of the Lord is Shri Krishna Chaitanya. Distributing the process of attaining love of God by chanting the holy names of Krishna, He thus blessed the entire universe.
2) O Master, you are the personification of the transcendental message of Lord Chaitanya. You are the distributor of that message to every town and village.
3) You sent your devotees to preach in the faraway lands of the Western countries, and you personally traveled all over India, even to the South.
4) You preached the pure philosophy of Lord Gauranga in such a way that intelligent persons could understand. And you showed such great concern, O Master, in convincing all your adversaries!
5) Lord Gauranga used many tricks just to engage the conditioned souls in devotional service, and you have also understood how to use all those tricks perfectly well.
6) You understood time, place and circumstance, and utilized everything as a strategy for preaching. Although observing your activities with their very eyes. those who are blind like owls and other creatures of the night could not see your true purpose.
7) What will the Auls and the Sahajiyas and the other nonsense groups ever understand? And what will the sheep-like common people or dry logicians ever understand?
8) O Shrila Prabhupada! You personally suffer to see the suffering of the fallen conditioned souls. On this day of your separation I am utterly despondent.