|NITAAI-Veda.nyf > All Scriptures By Acharyas > Bhaktivedanta Prabhupada > Vaishishtya Ashtaka > (7)|
61. The Vaishnavas are famous as para-duhkha-duhkhih. This fame will increase as the preaching increases.
62. If eternally pure devotional service to Krishna is awakened in everyone, then Kali will flee, screaming, of his own accord.
63. Praninam upakaraya: do work for the benefit of all living beings. This is Mahaprabhu’s teaching. This is the storehouse of happiness in this life and the next.
64. So which work has fallen into your hands, gather together and do it.
65. Vasudeva Datta said to the Lord, paying his obeisances: “Save all the living beings in the material world.
66. “Give all their sins and sufferings to me, who am the lowest of all. In this way all the miseries of the suffering conditioned souls will end.”
67. He was the best of Vaishnavas, para-duhkha-duhkhi. He knew that there is no real happiness in gratifying the senses.
68. And what kind of mercy can the non-Vaishnava have? He simply makes offenses by his daridra-narayana philosophy.
69. The mercy of the Vaishnavas is scientific and authorized. Without the Vaishnavas’ mercy, this world is simply insurmountable Maya.
70. If there is a kingdom of Vishnu and Vaishnavas on the surface of the earth, then the world will be happy. So say all the great sages and Rsis.