|NITAAI-Veda.nyf > All Scriptures By Acharyas > Bhaktivedanta Prabhupada > Vaishishtya Ashtaka > (6)|
49. When will that day come when there will be a temple established in every house in every corner of the world?
50. When the high court judge will be a Gaudiya Vaishnava with tilaka beautifully decorating his forehead.
51. When a Vaishnava winning votes will be elected president of the land, and preaching will be spread everywhere.
52. The demons simply plunder the Lord’s wealth. The helpless populace cries “hey, hey” in distress.
53. The demons want so many plans just to cheat the people. They sell sheat flour at thirty-two rupees a mound.
54. Will opening a factory fill a hungry man’s belly? Being oppressed by starvation, they will eat grass and mango pits.
55. Wearing a two paisa string, a man is called a brahmana. Wearing a saffron cloth, he has become a sannyasi.
56. The householders beg from the sannyasis and why not? The sannyasis have tens of millions of rupees in the bank.
57. As the days pass, the influence of Kali-yuga increases and the poor jivas are all crying in distress.
58. Ten thousand cows are killed daily, and the nation’s expert leaders are all eating untouchable foodstuffs.
59. People of muddy intelligence increase day by day. A man and his wife separate simply on a mere word.
60. Everyone has become a witch by the influence of the age. Everyone is unhappy due to the absence of the mercy of the Vaishnavas.