|NITAAI-Veda.nyf > About Parampara > Naam Realizations > 01-March-05: Realizations|
Title: 01-March-05: Realizations
User: Swami Gaurangapada Date: 2005-03-02 17:09:28
(1) Continuously thinking of Puri and Navadvipa with devotion, while chanting the Holy Names and rolling in the dust here, I offer my entire body to the service of the Holy Abodes of Puri and Navadvipa and thus develop firm love for Vrindavana Dhama. I worship the best of all holy places Puri Dhama and Navadvipa Dhama, which are the pastimes playgrounds of Lords Nityananda Gauranga and all Their Associates by trying to satisfy the moving and non-moving living entities who eternally reside here.
(2) If the Vedanta does not directly describe the Holy Abodes of Puri and Navadvipa, why should that matter to me? If the faulty logicians, who are like serpents speculating about the Vedic literatures, ignore Puri and Navadvipa, why should I care? If even the devotees of the Lord do not understand the glories of Puri and Navadvipa, how does that affect me? Even if, by staying in in the Abodes of Puri and Navadvipa my body and mind were greatly distressed, as if pierced by thousands of thunderbolts, I would not leave from here, because I know for certain that it is by the mercy of these Holy Abodes that a fallen soul like me will be able to eventually see Lords Nityananda Gauranga and Shri Shri Radha Krishna face to face.
(3) The Holy Abodes of Shri Puri Dhama and Shri Navadvipa Dhama are perfect in all respects since They have been imprinted by the lotus foot-marks of the Supreme Personalities of Godhead Lords Nityananda Gauranga. Those who claim that there are defects in These supremely pure Holy Abodes are blind fools who have become the laughing-stock for everyone. O Lord Gaurahari, I simply pray unto You that during my life and even on my deathbed I shall not have the misfortune of closely beholding or intimately talking with any of these people.
(4) If someone relates to me the faults of one of the moving or non-moving residents of the Holy Abodes of Puri and Navadvipa, then how is his action different from cutting me with many sharpened swords, arrows, and javelins and other weapons? The residents of Puri and Navadvipa who are devotees of the Lord are all as dear to Lord Gaurahari as His own life as stated by the Lord Hismelf in the Puranas. If one is a little bit enimical to even a single blade of grass in these two Holy Abodes, then who will be able to rescue him from the horrible hell which awaits him? When will that rescue occur?
(5) The materialists, who are strongly attached to the objects of sense-gratification, the ascetics, who are so renounced that they cannot tolerate even a glimpse of sense-happiness, the earnestly endeavoring yogis, the impersonalists, whose minds have become merged in Brahman happiness, and even the devotees, whose minds have entered within the lotus flower which is Lord Gauranga-Krishna's feet, are all enchanted by the transcendental beauty and qualities of these two dear Holy Abodes of Puri and Navadvipa which are non-different from Vrindavana.
Inspiration: The writings of Shrila Prabodhananda Sarasvati translated by Kushakratha dasa.